Monday, June 4, 2012

Yum Yum

My sis left me a surprise when I got back from the city last week.  
Yes, we always order the donkatsu every time we eat at Mitsuwa.  
Dollar off sushi after 6 PM on weekdays!  Shrimp tempura and spicy tuna rolls.  Chris picked out a half green tea half lemon tea drink. Yuck. I usually love tea but it tasted so artificial.  

A Swedish scientist came to work/visit us for two weeks.  We ate at Sushi Cruise for a farewell lunch on Friday. As usual, my boss treated us ^_^.  I got their lunch special which consists of two rolls, miso soup or salad for 10 dollars. 
Of course, I ordered the spicy salmon and spicy crab rolls. Their rolls are so good! 

Chris and I ate at Chipotle's. He suggested pho, but I need to watch my carb intake lol.  
We played D3 until 2am. 
Here's Timmy being playful :)

I'm reducing my carb intake and cutting out sugary drinks.  The goal is to lose 5 or more pounds before the cruise  :/  I eat healthy ..it's just that I drink tons of sugary drinks. I've noticed that my permanent food  baby is slowly shrinking ever since I stopped eating fried food. :) I wish I had time to go to the gym. I'm busy with tutoring, work, D3, kitties ,and eating. 

I also have to sit my ass down and study for the GREs.  My boss offered to write a recommendation letter and expects me to go back to school soon. It's so hard to get back into the studying groove. After work, I just want to relax and do nothing.  I hate being so lazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment