Monday, June 18, 2012

Fri-Sun

One of my close friends decided to celebrate her birthday by eating dinner at Mad for Chicken (check it out!!) and clubbing at Marquee (don't go there).  

I couldn't get any pics from Friday night because everything was so dark, and I noticed that I left the plastic film on my phone's camera lol.  

My BFF recommended Ciroc coconut for us to drink. :)  Thanks BFF! 

Can't you tell that I love leopard print? 


Chris's parents asked him to clean out their other house on Saturday.  I tagged along to help...not really. I moved some light furniture and napped throughout the day.   

 Chris mowing the grass on his tractor LOL.  

I would've taken more pictures of their back yard, but there were crazy amounts of bugs outside of the house waiting to drink my sweet blood. 


After a day and a half of hard work...(lol) 
we ate at U-yees! I always get the Mexican (spicy salmon with tempura flakes) hand roll.  U-yees is one of my favorite sushi places because of their half off sushi~  We ordered 4 rolls and 1 hand roll for 19 dollars!  

I can't wait for the summer. Cruise to Bahamas is in 17 days, 3 year anni is in 6 weeks, and I'm going to Otakon at the end of July! My friend was able to get me a volunteer position and score a free hotel room and pass.   I'm not really into cosplay, but I'll dress up.  It should be fun.  I'm thinking about dressing up as Hello Kitty (easy ) and magikarp for a Pokemon photoshoot LOL.  I went to Comic-con back in October and had a lot of fun and was able to score mad swag lol. 

:D



No comments:

Post a Comment