Monday, May 7, 2012

Fatty Monday

It was my coworker's birthday on Friday and decided to eat at Mavi Meze Grill in Edgewater for lunch. It was my first time eating real Turkish food! I couldn't take any pictures, because we did family style.  We ordered fish, lamb kabob, chicken kabob, Turkish meatballs, Turkish dumplings, hummus, baba ganoush, and some eggplant tomato dish. Glad my boss treated us cause everything was so pricey!! I'd probably come back here again, but only order the lunch special which is reasonably priced...9.99 for soup, salad, entree, and a drink. 
Turkish coffee. They all started laughing at me cause there was black sludge all over my teeth. 
Desserts. The baklava was the best!  


My sister wanted to go to Houston's for dinner.  Even though I was stuffed from lunch, I couldn't say no to Houston's.  

Grilled Chicken Salad
French Dip with au jus and horseradish 

Cupcakes from Mr. Cupcakes
Strawberries :)
Pazuzu smelling a strawberry 

No comments:

Post a Comment