Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Busy!

I've been really busy with things such as making my costume for Comic-con! I have decided to dress up because I don't want to be left out in my group of friends :P.  I'll post pics of my finished costume soon! 

Other than making my costume, tutoring, hanging out with Chris ..nothing special has been going on in my life right now.  Still on a diet to lose weight lol.  



Make up bag that my sister got me! I love Chococat! 
I got a new purse lol.  I love Marc B bags! I wanted a nice brown leather satchel purse.  


The insides! I love crazy prints inside of bags.  
My friends, Chris, and I went to the ramen fair at Mitsuwa.  They got salt and soy ramen but we got donkatsu instead lol.  Japanese ramen is way too salty for me.  
Here's my friend Cathy helping me sew my Comic-con costume :)

No comments:

Post a Comment