Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Food and Stuff

I lost a total of 8 lbs since my last post! The app, MyFitnessPal, has helped me count calories and keep track of what I've been eating so far.  If you're looking to lose weight the lazy way (not exercising) download the app! I'm gonna use my livingsocial gym deal in Feb.  


lol, I ate this before starting my diet.  I bought a google offer to Artichoke Pizza in NYC.  OMG, it's so good but I read that one slice is like 1300 calories :( I had two that night and made sure to walk a few miles lol.  

One of my favorite foods in the whole world.. lasagna! I used Mrs. Dreamfields low carb lasagna noodles to offset the calories and I also mixed spinach with the ricotta cheese to make it some what healthy.  
I told my mom I'm on a diet and she went out to get a slice of cake for me -.- 

        I saw a review on the travalo on youtube and immediately ordered one off of ebay for a few dollars.  I love it! 

The bottom has a cool pump 

I can bring it on my trip to Vietnam that's coming up! :)   The travalo holds enough for 60 spritzes.  And I haven't experienced any spillage yet! It's a great buy if you travel often.  

Pazuzu looking worried lol 


I usually eat a whole box in one sitting but I managed to eat two sticks once a day lol.  

Made curry 


I got this at Mitsuwa. Ugh. The taste is good but consistency is so weird. It's like eating an eye ball or something.  

My new gaming mouse :D!!!! I was looking for a new mouse since my old one kept squeaking every time I spammed clicks lol.  Based on the reviews, I ordered the Logitech g9x off of amazon.com. So far so good.  I really like how I can control the sensitivity and the feel of the mouse.   

It came with weights. It's serious business lol.  

Here is Lily being bad/silly.  


We ordered pizza from Singa's

Salad from Trader Joes.  

Roasted broccoli!! Instead of steaming or frying broccoli, try roasting them instead. I drizzled oil, sea salt, and ground pepper and roasted them at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes. And this is coming from a girl who didn't really enjoy eating them.  


I'm gonna be a little more busy from now since I'm gonna be a bridesmaid :)! My two very close friends are engaged! I'm extremely happy and also very surprised that it's happening lol. I did not expect that at all but I'm so happy for them and wish them the best.  I can't wait to help plan the bachelorette party >:) 
It also gives me an incentive to lose even more weight :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment